Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cranberry Fudge From Light & Tasty
SERVINGS 81 CATEGORY Low Fat METHOD Chill PREP 5 min. COOK 15 min. TOTAL 20 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (6 ounces) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray; set
- In a heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook
and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat with a wooden spoon until thickened and glossy, about 5 minutes. Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Spread into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; discard foil.
- Cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yield: 1-1/3 pounds (81 pieces).
NUTRITIONAL INFO Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.