Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 egg
- 3 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2½ cups coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Orange glaze Edit
- Heat oven to 375°F
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Mix sugars and butter in large bowl.
- Stir in milk, orange juice and egg.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in cranberries and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet; cool.
- Drizzle with orange glaze.