- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted by Winna to ediets.com
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook Time: 0 Minutes | Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 cup halved cranberries
- ¼ cup white sugar 
- 2 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise 
- In a small bowl, toss together the cranberries and sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oranges, onion, cabbage, apple and mayonnaise until evenly coated.
- When ready to serve add cranberry mixture and toss again.
Nutritional information Edit
- 110.11 Calories | 4.6g Total Fat | 16.19g Total Carbs | .99g Protein