Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These cookies are very festive and have a great holiday flavor. Purchase cranberries the day after Thanksgiving when they go on sale, and these cookies will be an inexpensive holiday favorite.
- In mixing bowl combine ingredients.
- Stir until batter is smooth.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- In saucepan, boil cranberries, marmalade, and honey.
- Once cranberries pop, continue to let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Remove dough from refrigerator.
- Divide the dough into thirds and roll out each third on lightly floured surface.
- Taking a small round cookie cutter (approx. 1½ inches wide) cut out dough.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Top each button with 1 tsp cranberry filling.
- Cook in 350°F oven for 10 minutes, or until done.
- Set cookies aside to cool.
- Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze.