Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chewy cranberry Oat Bars With an Oat?nut Topping.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2⅓ cups all-purpose flour (divided)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, cold, cut into 16 pieces
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce, whole berry
- ½ cup orange marmalade, thick
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a 10x15 jellyroll pan (9x13 Okay).
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in oats, reserving 1½ cups of the mixture.
- Firmly press remainder in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before filling.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, marmalade and vanilla.
- Slowly add remaining ⅓ cup flour, blending thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over baked and cooled crust.
- Add nuts to reserved oat mixture, sprinkle over top of cranberry filling.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on rack.
- Cut into 64 bars.
- Store in Airtight Container One Week, Freeze ForLonger Storage.