Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from a garage sale in Mineral Wells, Texas in 1994. Date and source unknown. These are tried and true and very good.
- 3 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1-1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1-teaspoon celery salt
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup halved fresh cranberries
- 1-tablespoon Sugar
- In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, Cheese and celery salt.
- Add milk and stir until dough cleans the bowl.
- Fold in cranberries and Sugar.
- Knead dough a few times on a heavily floured surface until a smooth ball.
- Roll out dough to 3/4-inch thickness and cut with a cookie cutter dipped in flour into 2-inch rounds.
- Place rounds onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 12 minutes.