Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a shallow 2 qt. casserole, mix cranberries and chopped apples.
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice and white sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the cranberries and apples and mix together until just moistened.
- In another bowl mix together all ingredients for topping and sprikle over the top of the cranberry mixture.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- ↑ Be sure to use quick oats. If regular oats are used the recipe will be runny.