- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Mix in blender egg, shortening, orange juice, orange rind and sugar.
- Add cranberries and nuts, for 2 cycles at "chop" setting.
- Empty into flour mixture.
- Mix by hand until moistened.
- Bake in a greased 9x5 pan at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.