Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 small packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups diced apples
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Melt cranberry sauce over medium heat then drain reserving liquid and berries.
- Mix together cranberry liquid, boiling water and gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Chill until mixture mounds slightly on a spoon then add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries, apple and nuts then pour into 2-quart mold.
- Chill overnight.