Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 4
- 2 med acorn squash
- 1 apple, chopped
- ½ cup cranberries, fresh or frozen, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey or equal sweetener
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except the honey or sweetener. Fill the squash with the mixture.
- Drizzle the honey or sweetener over the squash. Place in a baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil or a lid and bake for 25 minutes in a 400 °F oven.
- Remove the foil and continue baking until the squash is tender, about 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 125
- carbohydrates: 31
- protein: 2
- fat: 1
- sodium: 2
- potassium: 608
- cholesterol: 0
- exchange value: 1 bread exchange + 1½ fruit exchanges