Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Use as a stuffing in one small chicken.
- ¼ cup brown rice, uncooked
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1½ cup mushrooms, (1 ½ lb) sliced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- Cook the rice in the water until tender, about 1 hour.
- Saute the remaining ingredients in a skillet until the celery and onion are tender.
- Add the rice and stir to blend.
Nutritional information Edit
- 88 calories
- ½ bread, ½ fruit, 1 fat exchange
- 11 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams protein, 4 grams fat 82 mg sodium, 172 mg potassium, 0 cholesterol