Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 4 cups (serving size: ¼ cup)
- 1 cup port or other sweet red wine
- ½ cup honey
- 6 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine port and honey in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries; cook 6 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sugar and the remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and chill.