Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is half of the original recipe with pan size adjusted.
- ½ cup cranberries, chopped finely
- 1 oranges, ground with skins
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2⅔ tbsp margarine
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Combine the cranberries, oranges, raisins, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Set aside.
- cream the margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Blend in the vanilla.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in the cranberry mixture and pour the batter into a greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until browned on top.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Nutritional information Edit
One bar - 86 calories, 1 fruit exchange, ½ fat exchange 14 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams protein, 3 grams fat 55 mg sodium, 78 mg potassium, 11 mg cholesterol