Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 12-oz. can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white Onion
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped *
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients well. Refrigerate, covered, up to three weeks. Serve at room temperature.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups. Serving size about 1 tablespoon.
- When handling hot peppers, wear rubber gloves to protect skin.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.