Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kuhn Rikon Switzerland Web-Site
- 15 minutes
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 3 cups (1 pkg) fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- zest of 1 whole orange
- Place all the ingredients in a 4-qt or larger cooker and stir well to blend.
- Close the lid and bring pressure to the first red ring (8psi).
- Adjust heat to stabilize and cook 5 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to subside naturally, off heat.
- Serve room temperature.