Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kuhn Rikon Switzerland Web-Site
- 15 minutes
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
- 3 cups (1 pkg) fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- zest of 1 whole orange
- Place all the ingredients in a 4-qt or larger cooker and stir well to blend.
- Close the lid and bring pressure to the first red ring (8psi).
- Adjust heat to stabilize and cook 5 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to subside naturally, off heat.
- Serve room temperature.