From: healthy meals and more
- Courtesy of Kay Crowley
- For young children, prepare instant chocolate pudding and let them do creative finger painting with no danger if some finds its way to their mouths!
- Have various shapes of Pasta to choose from.
- Let children glue these onto colored paper for creative pictures.
- Let children draw their own pictures on fairly heavy paper.
- Use clear contact paper to cover the front and back of the drawing.
- They now have their own personal placemat.
- These make fun presents for mom and dad for special occasions.