Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salad with beans
- 1 cup bulgher (cracked) Wheat
- 1 small Onion, grated
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 small red ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbls chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cups chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 black olives
Soak the Wheat in 1 quart cold water for 15 minutes or until soft. Place in a large sieve lined with cheesecloth and squeeze out the extra moisture. Put into a mixing bowl and add the Onion, scallions, tomatoes, mint leaves, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Blend thoroughly.