- Bring water, sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile seal candy canes in a ziplock plastic bag and crush candy with a small mallet.
- Place frozen yogurt or ice cream in food processor fitted with small blade.
- Add smashed candy canes and pulse to mix.
- Whisk grated chocolate and cocoa powder into corn syrup mixture, whisk in evaporated milk, vanilla and salt.
- Serve over frozen yogurt or ice cream. Served over frozen yogurt is a nice low fat treat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.