- Sauté onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add crawfish, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add corn and half and half cream.
- Cook for about 15–30 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Add crabmeat simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with crackers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.