Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine by Betty Marks
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound fresh lump or backfin crabmeat (imitation crabmeat may be substituted)
- ¼ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup no-cholesterol, reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 1 teaspoon capers
- ⅛ teaspoon red (cayenne) pepper
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce or other fresh greens
- parsley sprigs
- Pick over crabmeat carefully and place in a bowl.
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, pimento, capers and cayenne in a small bowl; toss with crabmeat.
- Arrange lettuce on 4 plates.
- Place ¼ of crabmeat on each plate.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley sprigs.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 122 | Protein: 24 g | Sodium: 329 mg | Cholesterol: 114 mg | Fat: 2 g | Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Exchanges: 2 Low-Fat Meat