Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1½ cups grated processed cheese
- 2 green onions with tops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 drops hot sauce
- Place crabmeat in bottom of shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Remove from heat; add flour and blend well.
- Over low heat, add milk; stir until thick. Add Cheese, green onions, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Cook until Cheese melts.
- Pour over crabmeat and bake at 450 degrees until Cheese is lightly browned.