Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Pound Regular Lump Crabmeat
- 1-tsp. Dry mustard
- 1 egg
- 1-tbs. parsley (chopped fine)
- 1-tbs. Melted butter
- 3-tbs. Mayonnaise
- 1-tbs. worcestershire sauce
- 1-cup Saltine crackers
- 1-tbs. lemon juice
- 1-tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Combine all ingredients except Crabmeat and Saltine crackers.
- Mix ingredients very well then add Saltine crackers and blend in. Next add Crabmeat and gently fold into mixture.
- Crab cakes should be made into balls 4, 6 or 8 oz.
- They are best pan fried in vegetable oil on medium heat, turning as they are golden brown.