Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2.
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, extra for spreading
- 4 slices Italian or Vienna bread
- 2 slices muenster cheese, halved
- 2 slices Monterey jack cheese, halved
- ¼ cup flaked white or blue crabmeat, fresh and/or canned
- 2 thin slices red onion
- Sauté pepper in 1 tablespoon butter in skillet.
- Butter each slice of bread on one side.
- Place 2 bread slices, buttered side down, on top of pepper in skillet.
- On each slice of bread, layer ½ slice muenster cheese, ½ slice Monterey jack cheese, 2 tablespoons crabmeat, and half of the onions.
- Top each with remaining ½ slice muenster cheese, ½ slice Monterey jack cheese and bread, buttered side up.
- Grill over medium-low heat, turning carefully, until golden brown.