Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A mixture of lump crabmeat, bread crumbs, milk, egg, scallions and various seasonings, formed into small cakes and fried until crisp and golden brown.
- Avocado Crab Cakes and Avocado Sauce
- Crab Cakes Guyanese-style
- Crab Cakes with Avocado and Violette Crème Fraîche
- Crab Cakes with Strawberry Salsa
- Crab Rice Cakes
- Elegant Southern Seafood Cake
- Florida Crab Cakes
- Jordan's Crab Cakes
- Maryland-style Crab Cakes
- Mini Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- Mouth-watering Crab Cakes
- Risotto Cakes with Bayou Sauce
- Senator Barb's Favorite Crab Cakes
- Zesty Crab Cakes with Creamy Pepper Sauce