- Dice the crab meat in a foot processor until crumbled.
- Mix diced crab in a large bowl with bread crumbs, white onion, celery, mayonnaise, yellow mustard and lemon juice.
- Whisk Old Bay seasoning into beaten eggs and pour over mixture in bowl.
- Mix well, creating a homogenous mixture.
- Lay mixture down in a 9x13 nonstick pan using hands to make one uniform thickness.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for ten minutes before cutting into ten servings.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.