- 1.5 pounds crab meat
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Dice the crab meat in a foot processor until crumbled.
- Mix diced crab in a large bowl with bread crumbs, white onion, celery, mayonnaise, yellow mustard and lemon juice.
- Whisk Old Bay seasoning into beaten eggs and pour over mixture in bowl.
- Mix well, creating a homogenous mixture.
- Lay mixture down in a 9x13 nonstick pan using hands to make one uniform thickness.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for ten minutes before cutting into ten servings.