Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ bottle horseradish sauce
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 small white onion grated
- 1½ cups buttered bread crumbs
- Mix all ingredients together then bake in greased casserole dish for 30 minutes at 350 F.