Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- dash of cayenne
- 1½ cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup fresh, flaked crabmeat
- 1 red pepper, seeded, cut in fine strips
- 1 green pepper, seeded, cut in fine strips
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 6 sweet gherkins, coarsely chopped
- 10 walnuts, chopped
- Heat rice in top of double boiler.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, rind, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Allow to cool to room temp.
- In med saucepan, boil corn kernels in salted water 2 min only.
- Transfer to colander and rinse with cold water until corn is well chilled.
- When rice is cool, add remaining ingredients, except walnuts.
- Toss to mix well.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.