Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 – 10 medium to large crabs
- 2 green plantain (cut into small pieces)
- 1 small pig's tail (cut off excess fat)
- 1 large onion
- 2 – 3 tsps Lea and Perrins sauce 10 – 15 ml
- 1 tsp salt 5 ml
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 small round red recardo
- ½ tsp thyme 2 ml
- ½ tsp any of your favorite seasoning 2 ml
- 2 – 3 plugs garlic (crushed)
- 1 – 2 cups thick coconut milk
- To kill crab, place it in hot boiling water.
- Remove from water with wire or long spoon. Dis-joint legs from body and crush the large claws.
- Add season.
- Boil pigtail and green plantain until tender.
- Meanwhile, grate coconut and squeeze (leave 2 tbsp milk for matilda foot).
- Add seasons to crab in boiling water.
- Add matilda foot to soup. Cook for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Lastly, add coconut milk and taste. Serve hot.