Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A nice light supper.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Submitted by: jkbgraysail via dLife
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or butter, melted
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1½ teaspoons chopped fresh or ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup chopped cooked crabmeat or imitation crabmeat
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- Pour oil into square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches; tilt dish to coat bottom.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, white pepper and dill weed with fork or wire whisk until well mixed.
- Stir in crabmeat, cream cheese and onions.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate minimum 4 hours, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle paprika over egg mixture.
- Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 205 | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 16g | Total Fat: 14g | Saturated: 6g | Cholesterol: 350mg | Fiber: 0g | Sodium: 590mg
- Dietary Exchange: 2 Medium-Fat Meat | 1 Fat