- 1 pound crab meat, cooked and shredded
- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup lime or lemon juice, divided usage
- ½ cup ripe olives, sliced
- ½ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- lettuce as needed
- 4 California avocados, halved and seeded
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together crab meat, diced avocado sprinkled with 1 tablespoon lime juice, green onion, dill and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Prepare avocado half shells.
- Generously drizzle with 3 tablespoons lime juice to prevent browning and to enhance flavor.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
- Place avocado half shell on lettuce, fill with crab mixture.