- In a large mixing bowl, blend together crab meat, diced avocado sprinkled with 1 tablespoon lime juice, green onion, dill and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Prepare avocado half shells.
- Generously drizzle with 3 tablespoons lime juice to prevent browning and to enhance flavor.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
- Place avocado half shell on lettuce, fill with crab mixture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.