Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- ½ pound of canned crabmeat
- ½ teaspoon A-1 Steak sauce
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 dozen wonton wrappers
- Combine crabmeat, steak sauce, egg yolk, garlic powder and cream cheese until it forms a paste like consistency.
- Place rounded spoonful of mixture in center of each wrapper.
- Bring 4 corners together and pinch to seal.
- Deep-fry at 375°F until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- Leftovers keep for only a day.