Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- ½ pound of canned crabmeat
- ½ teaspoon A-1 Steak sauce
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 dozen wonton wrappers
- Combine crabmeat, steak sauce, egg yolk, garlic powder and cream cheese until it forms a paste like consistency.
- Place rounded spoonful of mixture in center of each wrapper.
- Bring 4 corners together and pinch to seal.
- Deep-fry at 375°F until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- Leftovers keep for only a day.