Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 x 3-ounce can French fried onions (optional)
- tartar sauce (optional)
- Cook onion, celery and green pepper in butter in large saucepan until tender.
- Blend in soup and broth.
- Add rice, crab meat, eggs, poultry seasoning, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 2-quart baking dish; top with French fried onions, if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with tartar sauce, if desired.