This recipe yields 12 omelets.
Vinegar-soy sauce Edit
- Carefully remove crab meat from can.
- Lightly beat eggs with a pinch of salt and pour through strainer to eliminate froth.
- Heat a small skillet and coat it with a little of the sesame oil.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of the beaten and strained egg and tilt skillet to spread the egg thinly.
- Quickly reduce heat to medium-low to avoid burning the egg.
- Place a little of crab meat on the egg, and shape it into a line down the center of the omelet.
- Then quickly roll the egg around the crab meat, and lightly brown all sides.
- Repeat with the remaining egg and crab meat.
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve with vinegar-soy sauce.