Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 12 omelets.
Vinegar-soy sauce Edit
- Carefully remove crab meat from can.
- Lightly beat eggs with a pinch of salt and pour through strainer to eliminate froth.
- Heat a small skillet and coat it with a little of the sesame oil.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of the beaten and strained egg and tilt skillet to spread the egg thinly.
- Quickly reduce heat to medium-low to avoid burning the egg.
- Place a little of crab meat on the egg, and shape it into a line down the center of the omelet.
- Then quickly roll the egg around the crab meat, and lightly brown all sides.
- Repeat with the remaining egg and crab meat.
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve with vinegar-soy sauce.