Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the 2 tbsp butter.
- Add the onion, celery and garlic; saute for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the stock, coconut milk and ham and bring to a boil.
- Add the callaloo, okra, thyme, ground pepper and Congo pepper.
- Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally,until the callaloo is thoroughly cooked (about 50 minutes).
- Whisk the soup until very smooth or purée it in small batches in a blender.
- Add the crab meat and heat thoroughly.