Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The fresh lump crabmeat for this splurge of an appetizer delivers big sweet and succulent chunks in each bite. For an extra-special presentation, arrange this salad in large martini glasses.
- ¼ cup finely diced yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup very thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 container or can (8 ounces) fresh refrigerated lump crab meat, picked over
- sprigs of frisée (curly lettuce), optional
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except crab and frisée.
- Gently fold in crab to coat, trying to keep chunks intact.
- Divide crab mixture into two oversized martini glasses or small clear dessert bowls, mounding mixture with a spoon.
- Insert a few small springs of frisée in each glass.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 1 hour.