Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is an incredibly good soup. Really good served with fresh Italian bread and the remainder of the white wine!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2½ soup cans of half and half (light cream)
- 1 x 6 ounce can of crab meat
- 1 x 4 ounce can of mushroom stems/pieces, drained, or about 2 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- Imitation crab (cut into small pieces) — about 4 ounces or to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste (optional)
- ½ cup white wine — any variety
- Combine all ingredients except wine, heat thoroughly over low to moderate heat, stirring frequently to avoid sticking.
- Stir in wine just before serving.
- Serve hot with a pat of butter dropped on top of each serving.