Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cleaned crab meat ( take out all the shell pieces)
- Onion, chive, thyme ( broad leaf type if possible, otherwise dried), fresh oregano, garlic cloves, stuffed ( everything cut very small,)
- 1 hot pepper, cut very small
- salt to taste
- chicken stock
- Kellogg's corn flakes bread crumbs, or similar
- parsley, cut finely
- 1 leaf chadon bene, cut up very finely (optional)
- Melt butter in large frying pan and sauté vegetable mixture on slow fire for a few minutes
- Add salt and hot pepper to taste
- Add crab meat and heat through, add a little stock and take off the fire
- If you have empty crab back shells, you can use them to fill in the mixture, otherwise use flattish oven-proof baking dishes, such as those in the shape of a shell. Top mixture with a little parsley, then breading and a dot of butter
- Bake in pre-heated oven or under a grill for a few minutes ( not too long so that the crab backs will not get too dry