Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 40°F.
- Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 12 rounds, using a 2" cookie cutter.
- Place 2" apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Stir cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in milk, horseradish, pepper and crabmeat.
- Split pastries into 2 layers, making 24 in all.
- Spread crabmeat mixture on 12 bottom layers.
- Top with onions, almonds, paprika and other layer of pastry.