Another one of Thelma's creations. Our now deceased neighbor was the perfect hostess and the life of the party; also a real master at creating unique appetizers. This is one of her best.
For a cocktail party, order 5 dozen puff pastry shells from the bakery, each 1½" to 2" in diameter. Double the recipe to fill 5 dozen small appetizer servings.
- 1 recipe fills 8 shells.
- 1 (6 ounces) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1 (8 count) package Pepperidge Farm puff pastry shells, baked according to package directions and cooled