Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Another one of Thelma's creations. Our now deceased neighbor was the perfect hostess and the life of the party; also a real master at creating unique appetizers. This is one of her best.
For a cocktail party, order 5 dozen puff pastry shells from the bakery, each 1½" to 2" in diameter. Double the recipe to fill 5 dozen small appetizer servings.
- 1 recipe fills 8 shells.
- 1 (6 ounces) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce or other hot pepper sauce
- ½ cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1 (8 count) package Pepperidge Farm puff pastry shells, baked according to package directions and cooled