Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 appetizers.
- 24 to 30 large fresh whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine (approximately)
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup crab meat, cartilage removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Gently remove stems from mushrooms.
- Reserve for another use.
- Brush mushroom caps lightly with butter.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Combine celery, onion, green pepper and water in small saucepan.
- Cover and cook until tender crisp; drain.
- Combine rice, crab meat, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper and eggs.
- Add cooked vegetables. Mix well.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps with a spoon.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.