Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 4 red radishes, cut into fine matchsticks
- 4 cups lump crabmeat
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Cut each head of lettuce in half.
- Lightly trim the rounded end of each half to create a flat surface for the bowl to stand on.
- Carefully remove the core of each half to create four bowls.
- Put each on a plate and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add scallion and radish; mix to combine.
- Add crabmeat and gently toss to coat evenly with vinaigrette.
- Mound a fourth of the crab salad in the center of each lettuce leaf.
- Garnish with tomatoes.
- The salad can be refrigerated for one day.
Nutritional information Edit
Carbs 18.8g | Fiber 4.9g