- Mix the dry ingredients with wooden spoon adding a little liquid at a time, until all is used up.
- The mixture should resemble thin sour cream.
- You may add some flour or mineral water to adjust the consistency.
- Take a pancake pan and heat it. Grease it lightly with oil.
- Place one tablespoon of the pancake mixture in the hot pan, shaking the pan so that the bottom is covered in a thick layer.
- When it starts browning, turn onto the other side.
- Fill the crepes with preserves, marmalade, Cheese or meat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.