Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Living Diet Online
- Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Rest Time: 4 hours | Total Time: 42 minutes
- Servings: 20
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 11 oz mandarin oranges
- 1 cup seedless grapes
Crêpe cups Edit
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat twenty 1¾-inch muffin cups and a nonstick griddle with cooking spray; set cups aside.
- Heat griddle over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, flour, oil, and salt until combined.
- For each crêpe, spoon 1 tablespoon batter onto griddle, pouring slowly to make circles.
- Cook crêpes, 4 or 5 at a time, for 30 to 60 seconds or until bottoms are golden and tops appear dry.
- Use a spatula to transfer crêpes to paper towels, brown sides up.
- If desired, trim edges.
- Place crêpes, brown sides down, into prepared muffin cups, pleating as necessary to fit.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool in pans on 12 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.
- Carefully remove cups from pans.
- To serve, spoon ginger fruit into cups.
Ginger Fruit Edit
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade and ¼ teaspoon ground ginger.
- Gently stir in one 11-ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained and chopped, and 1 cup quartered red and/or green seedless grapes.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
Nutritional information Edit
- 37 Calories | 0g Saturated Fat | 23mg Sodium | 1g Protein | 6g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 1g Total Fat | 11mg Cholesterol
- Exchanges: ½ other carb
- Carb choices: ½