Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup (59 ml) cluttered buttermilk
- 4 cups (1 l) plain low fat yogurt
- 4 6-ounce (180 g) fresh ripe peaches
- fresh lemon juice mixed with a little water
- In a large saucepan, combine the buttermilk and yogurt and heat until lukewarm, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Slice the peaches and place in lemon water.
- When ready to serve, place the peach slices decoratively on dessert plates and place a dollop of crème fraîche in the middle.
Nutrition Information Edit
- 72 calories (0% calories from fat) | 3g protein | 0 total fat (0 saturated fat) | 17g carbohydrates | 3g dietary fiber | 1g cholesterol | 24mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (fruit)