Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Scald, scrape, and thoroughly clean cow-heel.
- Cut it up and put to boil in salted water.
- Skim water and add chopped seasonings.
- Simmer gently for 6 to 7 hours, or to save fuel and time, use a pressure cooker.
- Peel, wash and dice vegetables.
- Remove meat from bone, cut into neat pieces, and return to soup with prepared vegetables and sago.
- Boil soup again until vegetable are soft, about 30 minutes.
- Add parsley, a few drops of lime juice, and grated nutmeg just before serving.