- Clean cow foot well. Boil for about 15 minutes and throw off the water (to make less sticky).
- Add fresh water and spice seeds. Boil with tripe until tender. (Use a pressure cooker if available).
- Add potatoes, carrots, macaroni, onion and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Add soup. Cook for about 3 – 5 minutes more. Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.