- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion -- finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Medium egg -- beaten
- 6 Medium Hard-Boiled egg
- oil -- for deep frying
- 1 Large lemon -- cut into wedges
1) Mix Beef, Onion, salt, pepper, cinnamon and egg together. Set aside.
2) Peel hard boiled eggs and cut in half crosswise. Take 2 heaping tablespoons of Beef mixture and cover the egg half. Form a meatball with the egg in the center.
3) Heat oil in skillet and fry meatballs for 4 minutes. Drain and serve with lemon wedges.
4) Can be served over rice or couscous.