Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 ounce can dry pack smoked salmon
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 jalapenos sliced paper thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place couscous and boiling water in a bowl.
- Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- With a fork flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small saucepan heat the cream.
- Add dill, jalapenos salt and pepper.
- Fluff the couscous and place in serving bowl.
- Toss with salmon.
- Drizzle cream sauce over top.
- Serve immediately.