Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 ounce can dry pack smoked salmon
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 jalapenos sliced paper thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place couscous and boiling water in a bowl.
- Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- With a fork flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small saucepan heat the cream.
- Add dill, jalapenos salt and pepper.
- Fluff the couscous and place in serving bowl.
- Toss with salmon.
- Drizzle cream sauce over top.
- Serve immediately.