Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1 cup couscous
- 16 asparagus, cut to 1-inch
- 1 seeded and diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 cups canned mandarin orange
- 4 minced green onion
- ½ tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts 
- In a nonreactive saucepan, bring orange juice, water, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ginger root to boil over high heat.
- Place couscous in large bowl and pour orange juice mixture over.
- Cover tightly and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon olive olive oil in non-stick skillet and saute the asparagus 2 minutes.
- Add red peppers and Peas, saute 1 minute.
- Add to the couscous with the oranges, green onion, 1 teas[ppm salt, cayenne pepper and nuts; combine well.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.