Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 tb Veg Broth
- 3 Cups vegetable broth
- 2 carrots, Peeled
- 2 turnips, Peeled
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 1 Can Garbanzo beans, Drained
- 1 12 Oz. or 15 Oz. Can tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. turmeric
- Pinch of saffron
- Pinch of curry
- 2 Cups couscous grains
- Cut all veggies in julienne strips
- In a Large Saucepan, Saute onion Until Lightly Browned.
- Add Vegetable Broth And Bring to a Boil.
- Transfer to a Large Pot And Add carrots, turnips, And Potato. Simmer 15 Mins.
- Lower Heat And Add zucchini And pepper. Cook 20 Mins.
- Add beans, tomato Sauce And Spices. Cook Til Heated Through.
- In a Separate Pot, Bring 2 1/2 Cups of water to a Boil.
- Add couscous, Cover And Take Off of Heat.
- Let Stand 5-7 Minutes,
- Fluff With a Fork And Serve With Vegetables on Top.